You may have
started your Limited Company
The obvious next move is to start thinking about how it all works and how you can get your Yearly Limited Company Accounts in readiness for your first year submissions to Companies House and HMRC.
You may be looking for
- some simple advice
- Questioning : what is involved with Setting up a new company?
- What are my obligations with my new Company
- Should I run a Payroll?
- Do I need to be VAT Registered or not?
- Is it better to be a Ltd Company or a Sole Trader?
- Should I become a Limited Company?
You might need some
- systems advice,
- Wave Cloud Accounting
You might be looking at
- VAT and how that all works. It can be a minefield, but with the right guidance smooth processes can be put in place for those all important VAT Quarterly returns & Systems.
Is this YOU? Are you > ….
a Limited Company, or in the process of becoming one
a Sole trader, or
maybe a Partnership